Boosting your immune system is a great measure to take to ensure that you will live a flourishing life and not get ill, or that you will recover from illnesses such as a cold or flu far more quickly. Having a healthy immune system also helps to combat seasonal allergies.
For most people, when they get a runny nose, sore throat, or cough, they run to see what they already have in there medicine cabinet. Or, they rush out to their local store to decide between the many options of OTC (over the counter) products that appeals to them the most.
It might be the symptoms that the package states that it relieves, a recognizable brand, a new medicine that has recently been introduced to the market, stated to be “fast acting,” or your go-to medicine from years (sicknesses) before.
What if you discovered the medicine that you were looking for was right in your kitchen?
Heal Yourself To Help Yourself
Did you know that there are specific foods that have been used throughout time across cultures that actually benefit your health with common results?Tweet
Immune Boosting Tea Recipe
- Lemon OR 100% Lemon Juice – 1 Tablespoon
- Ginger Root Peeled & Chopped Small Pieces – 1 Teaspoon
- Cayenne Pepper – 1 Tablespoon
- Honey (Local) – 2 Tablespoons
- Garlic – 1-2 Cloves
Directions: Add each of the ingredients to a cup then pour in boiling hot water. Should be consumed while hot, but please be cautious while drinking. Feel free to add more amounts of any ingredient, the stronger the tea the better and faster it will work.
The Health Benefits Of Each Ingredient
- Improves Digestive Health
- High Source of Vitamin C
- Protects The Body Against Anemia
- Improves Skin
- Reduces Inflammation (Pain)
- Nausea Remedy
- May Lower Cancer Risk
- Helps Boost Overall immunity
- Helps Clear Nasal Passages
- May Improve Circulation
- Can Be Added To Any Food
- Reduces The Lifespan of Colds
- Cough Suppressant
- Helps With Seasonal Allergies
- Rich Source of Antioxidants
- Can Reduce Blood Pressure
- Powerful Antibiotic
- Fight Sinusitis, Cold And Flu
- Has Cancer Fignting Characteristics
Thank you for taking a moment out of your day to read this health benefiting article. As always, please research this information and learn even more about boosting your immunity,