Beginning in August 2021 cryptocurrency wallets will be able to run ads on the massive technology network in the US. Back in March of 2018, Google made headlines when it prohibited crypto advertising from it’s search engine, a decision that came after Facebook commenced a similar policy change earlier that year.
Just last year in 2020, Google’s ad profits amounted to 146.92 billion US dollars. These revenue figures come as no shock, as Google accounts for most of the online and mobile search market globally. As major companies are announcing the acceptance of cryptocurrency or them investing in digital currency, Google is only positioning itself to remain on top in the tech world.
Google has little to no competition in the world digital markets. As cryptocurrency exchanges and wallets are shown by them specifically as being the new money, this is going to create a ripple effect in people having the desire to invest in cryptocurrency and use it regularly.
Amazon.com spends $17.4M on Google Ads and has been ranked as their number 1 client for multiple years. The ecommerce giant has recently denied rumors that it will accept Bitcoin. But, as with all cryptocurrency public refusals, companies tend to have other plans in the background. We just have to simply wait for the big announcement.
Crypto companies will be able to run ads on Google properties such as YouTube, as long as they go through the Google’s certification process.
How To Advertise On On Google As A Cryptocurrency Exchange Or Wallet
To be certified by Google, advertisers will need to:
- Be duly registered with
- (a) FinCEN as a Money Services Business and with at least one state as a money transmitter; or
- (b) a federal or state chartered bank entity.
- Comply with relevant legal requirements, including any local legal requirements, whether at a state or federal level.
- Ensure their ads and landing pages comply with all Google Ads policies
Read Google Financial Products And Services Update Here.
Article By Kadesh Carter
Q: What are cryptocurrencies?
A: Cryptocurrency is decentralized digital money, supported blockchain technology.
Q: How can I acquire cryptocurrency?
Buying cryptocurrency through various exchanges is one of the ways through which you can get digital currency. There are other methods that are used such as crypto mining, which is more complex.
Get new articles delivered to your inbox.
- Who Will Become The World’s Crypto Capital? Miami Vs New York
- 3 Reasons Why Investing In Las Vegas In 2022 Is Your Best Bet: Crypto, Sports, And Real Estate
- What Crypto Investors Need To Know About The New Tax Reporting Requirements
- Crypto Explained: The Entrepreneur’s Guide To Succeeding In The New World Of Cryptocurrency
- Donate Cryptocurrency To People In Need With GiveCrypto
- The Future Of The Dollar And The Crypto Revolution
- 5 Cryptocurrencies To Invest In With The Most Potential
- How To File Your Crypto Taxes The Right Way
- US Government Contracts Coinbase – Top Recent Crypto News
- Cryptocurrency Consulting