Get the essentials with Chase Total Checking®
Chase Total Checking® is easy to use and gives you access to 16,000 ATMs and more than 4,700 branches. You’ll also be able to use Chases online banking, bill pay and mobile banking services, plus Chase DepositFriendly℠ ATMs nationwide.
Get all the benefits of Chase:
- Proud to serve nearly half of America’s households with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing.
- Chase is here to help you manage your money today and tomorrow with superior customer service.
- Chase debit card with chip technology.
Account details include:
$12 monthly service fee OR $0 with one of the following each monthly statement period:
- Electronic deposits made into this account totaling $500 or more, such as payments from payroll providers or government benefit providers, by using (i) the ACH network, (ii) the Real Time Payment network, or (iii) third party services that facilitate payments to your debit card using the Visa® or Mastercard® network
- OR a balance at the beginning of each day of $1,500 or more in this account
- OR an average beginning day balance of $5,000 or more in any combination of this account and linked qualifying deposits Footnote(Opens Overlay)/investments Footnote
A Chase Total Checking® account can be opened online by clicking here. If interested in another type of checking account, you would take the digital coupon to a branch and talk with a banker. Offer is not available to existing Chase checking customers, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance within the last 3 years. Customer must be a new Chase checking customer.
Recent Personal Finance Articles
- Get A $50 Statement Credit From Discover
- See If You Qualify For Automatic Student Loan Relief
- How To Make Money With Social Media: Ranked By Platform
- Jobs Offering Lucrative $100K Sign-On Bonuses Amid Worker Shortage
- How To Keep Your Financial Planning On Track The Last Months Of 2021
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.