Cryptocurrency is the solution to the cannabis industry’s banking problem that stems from the DEA’s outdated Schedule I status of cannabis as a controlled substance instead of the natural healing plant that it is. In comparison, investors of cryptocurrency and consumers of cannabis products are individuals of society who understand the power of innovation and elevation.
Article By K. Crystal Carter
K. Crystal Carter is originally from Oakland, California, where she was employed in banking for 7.5 years and a cannabis grow director and cannabis advocate at local City Hall meetings for 6 years. She currently resides in Las Vegas as one of the lead Earthy Realist team members.
Recent Articles From EarthyRealist.com
- Who Will Become The World’s Crypto Capital? Miami Vs New York
- 3 Reasons Why Investing In Las Vegas In 2022 Is Your Best Bet: Crypto, Sports, And Real Estate
- The Evolutionary Origins Of Cannabis Sativa Discovered By Geneticists
- What Crypto Investors Need To Know About The New Tax Reporting Requirements
- Crypto Explained: The Entrepreneur’s Guide To Succeeding In The New World Of Cryptocurrency
- Why Knowing The Difference Between Outdoor And Indoor Cannabis Matters
- I ❤️ Cannabis Notebook – A Great Gift For Consumers & Growers
- CBD Vegan Capsules For Sleep: Medically Reviewed
- Donate Cryptocurrency To People In Need With GiveCrypto
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.