Cryptocurrency is the solution to the cannabis industry’s banking problem that stems from the DEA’s outdated Schedule I status of cannabis as a controlled substance instead of the natural healing plant that it is. In comparison, investors of cryptocurrency and consumers of cannabis products are individuals of society who understand the power of innovation and elevation.
Article By K. Crystal Carter
K. Crystal Carter is originally from Oakland, California, where she was employed in banking for 7.5 years and a cannabis grow director and cannabis advocate at local City Hall meetings for 6 years. She currently resides in Las Vegas as one of the lead Earthy Realist team members.
Recent Articles From EarthyRealist.com
- Finding The Most Sustainable Place To Grow Cannabis
- US Government Contracts Coinbase – Top Recent Crypto News
- Cryptocurrency Consulting
- Cannabis Sector May Not Get Help From Congress Before 2022
- Track Your Trades With This Crypto Notebook
- 4 Best Crypto Side Hustles
- The 5 Crypto Wallets Explained
- Nevada Leads The Way For Veterinarians To Treat Pets With CBD
- How To Make Money In The Cannabis Industry Without Selling Cannabis
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.